Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

The Fourth of July
The Fourth of July is coming fast, I think of July as being the middle of summer. Depending on whether you think of your glass being half full or half empty, My summer is half over. Days start getting a little shorter, some may not even notice! But as I sit enjoying my new front porch, I enjoy every minute knowing that fall will approach very quickly. Enjoy every moment, stop and smell the roses, for before we know it  summer will be over and fall will be here at a blink of an eye.



A Serving Tray, painted in Chinese Red with a bold Whimsical Flower. Clear coated for durability.

Commission
This Tissue box and waste basket, is a beautiful addition to any powder room.
I love Polka Dots and Stripes, Such Fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment