Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Okeedokee!





I took the time last night to pull out just a few of my old sketch books, I would like to take a look at them today, maybe get some ideas for stitchery patterns. 


Pip found the new window seat, rug hooking, and a new view to the world beyond the backyard.


The Cottage is looking a little bare. We had some sun yesterday and the snow is almost gone. But don't fret they are calling for more this afternoon, 4 to 6 inches. Oh my! I do miss my little shop, and the pleasure of seeing my friends pop in.

I found a new blog yesterday morning, very early in the morning, I must add. Such an inspiration!

(Not forgotten farm).
 I must try and open up to you all a little bit more. I am not one to share my feelings, but I will try, promise!

Happy creating,
Kate






No comments:

Post a Comment