Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A new Page at Briar Cottage

I have been asked over and over again to teach punch needle. I have to tell you I am not a writer nor am I a teacher... but figured I would give it a try. The best I can do is give tips and tricks occasionally to help you along your new or old venture. 

Very first punch from a kit

I am an artist, I don't believe in rules I believe in the venture..Rules are a starting point, a beginning, a basic start. So I will include the basic rules and also try to include ways to make it more interesting, break the rules, try new ventures, experiment! 



Follow along with me, if you have any questions please place a comment on the post and I will try and give you an answer as soon as I can! If you would like to receive my posts you can follow along by subscribing to the email list on the side.

The tip and Learning will be on a new page...listed in the other links on the side bar. I haven't decided exactly how I will approach this venture. But I'm thinking for the moment I will link a picture from here to the new post on the Punch Needle Tips page until everyone gets used to it. If  you have a better way of doing it please let me know!




The First Post is a shopping list of needed supplies. See More click here


Happy Punching!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment