Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Spy

"I Spy
copyright 
Briar Cottage Studio


 2 & 3 strand Punch.
(Mixer)
Color Coded using Valdani 100% Colorfast  Hand dyed threads for Background
 &
 DMC for Detail work!
It measures approximately 6" High by 5 1/2 " wide.


With my little eye!



It's a Beautiful Day in Pittsburgh, PA! 
I'll take it, yesterday was a blistery, wet, Dank (one of my favorite words Dank) day. But with all the dankness and encouragement from friends, I decided to get my watercolors out again. It came back to me like riding a bike. I enjoyed a fire and my watercolors. I think at least once a month I will do a watercolor converted to Punch needle, and feature them on the blog. So follow along won't you, I think it will be fun!

Have a safe and wonderful day!
Kate







No comments:

Post a Comment