Monday, February 15, 2016

Floral for a Friend










I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

The Snow just keeps falling and the temperatures are bitter cold.
You know what that means, it's Punch Needle weather!
Happy Days!

The inspiration for this punch comes from a good friend that has been in my mind so much lately.
She is going thru some troubling times.
We are some distance away so I have no way of comforting her, but to let her know she is in my thoughts. This Punch is dedicated to her.
Better days ahead my friend!

"Floral for a Friend"
Measurement: 6 1/2" High  x  8 1/4" Wide
Valdani for background and DMC for detail
3 strand punch
Coffee stain recipe included

Available now at my Cottage Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment