Monday, February 1, 2016

Jack the Rabbit



"Jack the Rabbit"
Punch Needle Pattern
Bell pull or Cupboard hanger

Last week it was a little plump bunny, this week a tall skinny bunny!
I just love Bunny Rabbits, don't you?

Jack the Rabbit Unfinished measures 11" high by 3" wide.
it is color coded using Valdani 100% colorfast, Hand dyed thread and DMC floss.
2 & 3 strand punch.

It is Available at my Cottage Etsy shop Printed or instant download.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

I have posted on my Blog how to finish this Bell Pull/Cupboard Hanger

click the link: Finishing Jack the Rabbit.


I have also started a Cottage Club.
 It's free to join! Just subscribe and you will receive extras like Free patterns, Giveaways, And when you order a Printed Pattern you will receive the shopping list in your email so you can shop for your threads before the Pattern arrives, all bonuses don't you think? 
The club sign up is on the right hand side at the top of my blog pages, 


Happy Punching,
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment