Thursday, June 9, 2016

Folky


It's a very busy day here at the cottage.

First let me tell you about my newest Pattern called:
"Folky"
I'm loving this one. Love the colors fits right into my home. 
Can't decide whether to sell the finished product or keep it. 
You'll have to wait!

This pattern is color coded using DMC only,
although you may substitute the background for black Valdani if you wish.

It is a 3 strand punch. 
Also I've included a coffee stain recipe, if you would like to age it.
Folky measures 8" wide by 8 1/2" high.

Now available in my Cottage Etsy shop.
Here's the link, if you are in the mood to shop,
https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

I have some work to do in the office. Later on I would like to post the progress of the wall hanging that includes April showers...bring May flowers. Hopefully I'll have time later today! 
Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wishing you a relaxing day,
Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment