Monday, November 7, 2016

Olde world santa


As always good Monday morning to you!


I have so much to tell you. Many happenings at The Cottage. First of all, a new pattern has arrived in time for Christmas, "Olde World Santa", A prim offering for all you antiquers out there.  


He measures 8" high by 5 3/4" wide. It is a 3 strand punch. Color coded using DMC for the detail work and the New Rustic wool Moire for the background. Pattern # 145.



Now available in my Cottage Etsy shop.


Now my next News: This pattern is now available color printed on fabric. Wow! Imagine the color on the fabric as you punch, so much easier. It is a little bit more expensive, but please keep in mind color ink is expensive as you know if you have a color printer. It is available in the Printed Pattern option for this pattern.


There is another bonus to this: You're not a puncher? Really?
They are framable: Mount like you would any cloth stretched, then framed. WHA, LA !
How much fun is this. Don't stop there, Printed pillows, sew to any background and continue with embroidery to make a wall hanging etc. The possibilities are endless! More on this to come!


There is a new sketchbook page on my blog, link on the right hand side. 

I decided to give myself a personal challenge. I have the internet choose a word of the day. Then from that word I draw a quick sketch, no more than 15 minutes. Perks the imagination, but most of all it will get me back to quick sketching. Follow along if you like. Some may also turn into punch needle patterns or watercolor paintings, which I hope to offer on Etsy.

Ok...enough rambling, sorry I'm so excited,
Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the new ventures.

Have a wonderful day, and thank you!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment