Monday, January 2, 2017

A New Year


Here we are in 2017!
This will be the first pattern of the new year....coming soon!
The Holidays were wonderful, I enjoyed my family and friends with a welcome break.
My hopes are that yours was a special season also!

I want to thank everyone that purchased patterns from me in 2016.  Your kind words likes and comments are overwhelming. The year was a wonderful success. Thank you!
There are many more patterns to come, I would like to work on changing of thread count and the size of needle in one piece..to be worked as if painting with a paint brush! This will give a much more advanced look and feel to the punches. 
Please don't hesitate to approach me with any questions or suggestions for the coming year! 
I do love hearing from you.

If you follow me on Facebook? This years side adventure is 1 year of stitches. (Embroidery) 
Don't worry punching and needle design is still my first love.
It's not to late to join in or you can follow along on Instagram #1yearofstitches.
Happy New Year to you all, 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment