Thursday, February 22, 2018

Flower Fairy


It's a rainy day outside today. To me rain means Spring is just around the corner.....YEA! Enough of the weather forecast Kate... I'd really like to introduce my newest pattern "Flower Fairy" lately I have been inspired by nature. Coming soon the Birds and the bees...OK, get your mind out of the gutter folks...lol. Back to the pattern, this is a 1,2 & 3 strand punch, mixer...punched on weavers cloth. The pattern is color coded using DMC only, and measures 4 3/4" wide by 9" high.

Available now in my Etsy shop: Lets head there now!

While your there do take a look at the retiring soon section. These will no longer be available after they expire.
Wishing you a wonderful day, with no s...w! Not even going to say the word.
A reminder you can follow me on Facebook at:
Kate Gillery

1 comment:

  1. I couldn’t locate the “expiring soon” section in your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete