Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Black tie affair





also available in a Mini 4" H x 3 1/2" W




“Black tie affair”

This adorable little snowman is about to attend his first Christmas ball, all decked out in his finery!

He is a punch needle pattern available in my Etsy shop:
Let’s see if I can get the link correct?


It is a 1, 2 & 3 strand punch I used a 1 strand and 3 strand CTR needle, on weavers cloth.
It is color coded using DMC only and is also strand count coded.  (7" H x 5 1/2" W)

I just saw a punch, sorry I don’t know your name, but thank you! She or he added a longer loop around the edge to create a fringe as such, loved it! So I gave it a try on this one! So much fun and a wonderful touch, thank you to the person that posted this method!

Hope you enjoy the first of 2018 Christmas punches more to come!

PS.......This is also available in a mini  4" H x 3 1/2" W !

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment