Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fairy House 8,9,10

Fairy House 8,9,10,11

I can't stop...it's really starting to look like a fairy house now.
Here are some of the little details I've added in the last few days.
I do believe fairies are collectors, things are always disappearing around the Cottage.
Who knows, they may show up here?


A rope swing


Can you find the face?


The front view.


That's were my bells went!


The entry Gate with a sterling silver piece I made a few years ago.


Slowly the stones are being added to the Garden.


A spade, Basket with carrots tomatoes, cabbage  and a tomato plant in the garden


A climbing rose on the chimney and chimney pots


Mushrooms with a snail in the garden


Cut copper awnings, window box with flowers and a stick rail.


front close up.

Having so much fun. Next bits on the inside.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend, stay safe and warm.
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment