Monday, June 13, 2016

Set 3 - Twelve days of Christmas - Ornies






Good Monday morning to you all! 
Very busy weekend! I've been busy placing orders, plus getting the new Twelve Days of Christmas, Ornies pattern up and ready ..it is now available in my Cottage Etsy Shop.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

 I have been playing with ideas for the 8 maids a milking..I'm hoping it will be ready towards the end of this week.
A quick note on Notes...I am now offering reproductions of my Original Watercolors as Notes (sets of 6 + envelopes)....while you're browsing the patterns take a look! 


Thank you for all your comments and likes, 
also for the overwhelming response to my patterns! 

It's gorgeous here in Pittsburgh today, so I'm off the punch! 

Have a wonderful day,
Kate


Partridge & Pear - Turtle Doves

French Hens - Calling Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment