Thursday, July 14, 2016

Scare de Crow




Wow, It's Thursday!

Here is the first offering for Fall this year, I just love Fall. 
You can keep the heat of the summer. I'm like the witch in the wizard of OZ. 
I'm melting, I'm melting, and It's not from water!!!

This Punch Needle Pattern measures 8 1/4" x 6".
It is color coded using DMC Only. 
Use your three strand floss and red 3 strand CTR needle.

Available in my Cottage Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

I have been busy organizing my Store. 
I do hope it's a little easier to navigate and find your way around!
I have organized it according to seasons. for now the 12 days of Christmas are on the first pages then Fall, Winter, Summer & Spring finally the supplies and artwork on the last pages. I hope this helps?

Wishing you a wonderful day, stay cool!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment