Monday, July 25, 2016

Spells & Pumpkins


Good Afternoon, Everyone! 
"PUMPKINS"

"SPELLS"
We're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave!

I can't get this song out of my head! Thank goodness you can't hear me sing, tone deaf for sure!

I have two new designs for you today. 
Companion pieces..one is Spells and the other Pumpkins.
Sold separately!

Two different punches with the same character. I will be finishing these as small pillows for my two chairs in the kitchen. 

The size is the same 7 1/4" high by 5 3/4" wide.
The pallette is the same for both.
They are a 3 strand punch, color coded using DMC floss only!

Now available in my Cottage Etsy Shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage
Pop over and join me for a ice cold drink, won't you!

Have a wonderful day, stay cool!
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment