Monday, April 30, 2018

Ivy & Lace


Time for a new pattern:
"Ivy & Lace"

This is larger punch measuring 10" by 10". Color coded using DMC only...it is a 2 & 3 strand punch.  It is punched on weavers cloth using a 3 strand CTR needle. 


The rounded curves between the punch and the lacing or scalloping around the outside edge is left unpunched for definition. You may choose to fill it in or not it's up to you.


I choose to do this pattern in my favorite summer colors.


Then mounted it and made a tote for my personal use. The punch pattern is for the punch only and does not include the purse pattern. Sorry, I just sew and design as I go.   


I added polka dots to the inside just for fun!

If you are interested in this pattern head on over to my Etsy shop at: 

It is only available as a Printed pattern, because of the size. So no download is available. 
If you choose to not have the pattern pre printed on fabric. Please keep in mind that you will have to piece 4 pages together in order to make up this large of an image. I also include a color code for you to follow comprised of DMC floss only. 
Have a great week!  Enjoy,  Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment