Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Amongst the Patch Rug



Yesterday I posted the punch needle version of my new pattern.
 “Amongst the Patch”
Today I’d like to offer the rug hooking/punching pattern available also in my Etsy shop.


This was hooked using yarns and other fibers such as roving, and wool strips.
You can hook yarn instead of using the oxford if you prefer. I hooked this model using primitive hookers linen & a hookers hook. If you are using the oxford punch I do suggest the smallest needle which I believe is the # 13 for the detail work.
I decided to add the black background on this one so I could mount it to hangers for my front door in the fall. You can do the same. Just extend the line from the outer edges. The pattern does not come with this so you can finish the cats head to its form like the below post in the punch needle model. 

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. 
Enjoy, 
Life
Crafting
And the world around you,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment