Thursday, May 31, 2018

Scrappy


Finish: Made into a pillow. Using linen on the back and on the edges.
I purchased the linen from Joanne Fabrics it is dressmakers linen. The background of the punch matches the linen beautifully. The weavers cloth is the background of the punch, If you order it printed on cloth from my Etsy shop the copyright is printed on the inside of the punch needle so it does not show.


This pattern is perfect for scrap threads, you may choose to make the flowers all different colors. 


The top check is free standing as well as the bottom flower It gives it another dimension.




Now available in my Etsy shop: "SCRAPPY" The pattern with the bottom flower and the check measure 7" high and the width is 9 1/2". The model is punch using a CTR 3 strand needle. It is color coded using DMC & Gentle arts floss. I have also included a conversion for the Gentle Arts to DMC, although I do recommend the Gentle Arts colors for this punch they have a little variation in the floss and the colors are not so pronounced. 

Here is a link to my Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

Have a wonderful day, Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment