Thursday, February 6, 2014

Looking Forward to Spring


We did get the snow....and the ice


I was able to clear a little snow yesterday, and the sun is shining which is unusual in Pittsburgh.


My car doors are iced shut.... and my poor car, needs dug out. The temperature is not suppose to get warmer, so it looks like I'll be staying home for awhile. What a shame, another day Needle Punching. Ohhhhhh.... my!  I think I will work on Home sweet Home pattern.


Yesterday I was able to finish a punch needle, Jacobean Floral I will post it soon. I heard from a good friend of mine called yesterday, she would like another large Spindle person, she had purchased one in the past and would like a pair. So I will prime the spindle this morning and let it settle for painting, keep you posted!


Stay warm,
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment