Sunday, March 16, 2014

This & That



(I haven't come up with a name yet, any suggestions?)
How about: Politically Incorrect, Lewis. Let me go smoke my Pipe!
He is getting there.....Sir Caterpillar and the little snowman looking thing will eventually be the hookah pipe. I am working on 5 sculptures at one time, It works out well, Tidbits are added while the other one's are drying.



This is a pic of the spindle man base painted he is finished and ready to go! Am I repeating myself, I will post finished pics after the customer picks it  up.

In the Studio: More work on the sculptures. I was having so much fun with them yesterday, I didn't get anything else done. A must is the package for the event, it must go out tomorrow!

In the Cottage: The sun is shinning, which is amazing in Pittsburgh, looks like Spring is springing. A friend needs some sewing done, hemming pants. I will get to that today! Plus the sewing of the door pocket. Tonight!

Wishing all, a wonderful day,
Kate






No comments:

Post a Comment