Monday, June 9, 2014

Rainy days on Mondays, are always a busy day!



Tooled Leather Dundee Marmalade Place mats (2)




 In the Studio - I have three antique large frames and two paintings, that have taken up the entire studio. I have got to touch up some broken parts and fix the beautiful antique paintings. Restoring paintings is not one of my favorite things to do, but a friend ask me if I could do anything with them so she could hang them in her home. So I said I would! It's amazing how small my studio is when I get even the most common items in it. Maybe that's why I tend to do smaller items?

In the Cottage - I would also like to post some items on the computer today. I do apologize if I post to many, but a catch up is in order, especially on the fiber and archive pages. I would love to get the point where I am posting only the items that are currently in progress. Maybe someday?

On the Hoop -  I am finishing up some of the items in the evenings for the Whispering pines festival. Just finished a wall hanging (rug hooking) very colorful. and three or four punch needle pillows, patterns are available on Etsy. Hopefully later today I will be able to post them for all to see. 

Have a great and productive day,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment