Friday, February 20, 2015

Winkle Fairy Furniture

Miniature Bookcase, made with paper clay


A Fairy house is not complete without the addition of a bookcase. I am not a big reader myself, I never seem to find the time. Before bed would be nice, but I fall asleep and don't comprehend a thing. I guess, I was born to work with my hands. But I do love Books!


Miniature Apple barrel
Made with wooden beads, the barrel I have had for many years. I thought it would be nice to incorporate it.

Good morning everyone! Busy day for me today. Many WIP (works in progress) that need finished on the table. A couple more bunnies, A new punch needle pattern, and finishing up a rug hooking I started before Christmas. Stop back if you can, to see the finished work or friend me on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/kate.gillery

Wishing everyone a wonderful day, Stay warm.    Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment