Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Jack O Pants




Jack O Pants

Good morning everyone, if anyone lives in Pittsburgh...the weather here has been a little bit more like Fall without the gorgeous colors. We've had lots of rain and cooler weather. I don't like to jump forward but being in the pattern business I kind of have to be a few months ahead so forgive me for pushing the seasons.  

Things to come: I am thinking of posting finishing ideas for punch needle. It's been brought to my attention by many of my friends and family on what to do with the finished punches. So stay tuned as I finish the posting of the pattern, In a few days, I will then post an idea on how and what to do with it. I'm hoping that I can dig deep into my imagination and come up with some different ideas. Wish me luck!

Jack O Pants is now available in my Etsy Shop

Wishing everyone a wonderful day,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment