Monday, January 25, 2016

Hearts Desire


"Hearts Desire Runner & Chair Mat"
Rug Punch/Hooking Pattern

This is not a Punch Needle design!

My first Rug Pattern, I will be selling these hand drawn on fabric. It is listed in my Etsy store under Rug Patterns. And is available with two options:
Hand drawn on Primitive Linen for you Hookers out there!
or
On Monks cloth for the Rug Punchers using Yarn and the Oxford Needle.




Hearts Desire Runner
Measures: 30" long by 10 1/2" wide.


Hearts Desire Chair Mat

Measures: 13 1/2"  width



Available Printed on Primitive Linen for Hooking or



on Monks Cloth for rug Punching using yarn and the Oxford Needle.


These are hand drawn on fabric, made to order:
They will not be color coded, but I will include a photo of the finished product...for a reference!

I am waiting for my fabric order to arrive..so it is limited!
 I will repost in the shop when the fabric arrives

Now available in my Cottage Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

Looking forward to my new line,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment