Thursday, January 7, 2016

Little Helpers



Here we are in 2016, WOW! 
Please let me start the new year by thanking with all my heart everyone who supported me last year, for without you I could not do what I love. 
Thank you!
I am looking forward to designing more punch needle patterns this year and hopefully increasing it to a line of rug punching and rug hooking patterns. I'm so excited and I hope you are too!

Ok, lets get the new year started!
My first pattern for 2016 is called:
"Little Helpers"
3 Strand Punch
It measures: 8 3/4" x  6 1/2" 
It is color coded using Valdani !00% Colorfast, Hand dyed Threads for the background Colors and DMC Floss for the detail work.
It is now Available in my Cottage Etsy Shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

Happy Punching!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment