Tuesday, April 5, 2016

12 days of Christmas Duo

Two Pattern Offering


"Five Golden Rings"


"Six Geese A Laying"

This month I am offering Two of the Twelve days of Christmas Patterns. My thinking is that it will pull us ahead, so we won't be rushed in the Holiday Season. 

They are both 3 strand punches 
using DMC for details and Valdani 100% Colorfast, Hand dyed Perle Cotton for background.

All the Patterns are the same size for finishing purposes (7 1/4" wide  x 5 1/2" High). 

If I could, I have been asked if I could revise the patterns into ornaments, What a wonderful idea! Thank you for mentioning it! Is there an interest in having ornaments on the Twelve Days of Christmas? Please let me know in the comments. 

We woke to a dusting of snow this morning, Yuk! I'm off to Punch a very colorful spring pattern this morning in hopes that it will arrive here very soon.  The white stuff is beautiful, but I'm ready for the Garden and the smell of warm earth.

Happy Punching,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment