Monday, April 18, 2016

12 Days Ornament Set 1 of 6

Fun little punches!
(Set 1 of 6)


One Partridge & Pear-----Two Turtle Doves
ORNAMENTS



Good Morning everyone... I've had so many requests for Ornaments, Thank you!
I have grouped them in twos so the Etsy download can handle them. They are revised from the mats so they match. Look closely and you will see a ring at the top and a small ring at the bottom...This summer I will be looking for Antique Finds to hang at the bottom, Keys, Jewelry etc. Can't wait to see the Christmas tree this year.

Each measures 4 inches high by 3 1/2 inches wide.
They are 2 & 3 strand punches, which can be done using the three strand CTR needle.
I will be adding directions for assembly on the tips and tricks page. ASAP!
Set 1 is now available in my Etsy Cottage Shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

Have a wonderful day, Happy Punching,
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment