Monday, June 20, 2016

8 Maids a Milking

12 Days of Christmas


Good Monday Morning to everyone.

The days are long but they are certainly a blur!

Popping in today to offer the next Punch to the Twelve days of Christmas.
We are now up to 8. 
This is a three strand punch, using DMC for detail and Valdani for the background.

 I have many inquiries on whether I have the full set. I don't, sorry! My original plan was a punch a month so I have been designing only one a month. 

They are all the same size, and the colors blend so that they will
 fit together nicely when we are done. 

They are available as a digital download. 
Pattern Printed alone by snail mail.
You may also choose whether you would like it already printed on weavers cloth, or opt for the pattern with a blank fat quarter of weavers cloth.

The new pattern is now available in my Cottage Etsy Store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

Wishing every a wonderful first day of summer! ENJOY,

Kate



Below are all the Patterns thus far!









No comments:

Post a Comment