Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sailing



"Sailing"

Good Thursday morning to everyone!
I am hoping everyone had a wonderful Memorial day weekend. Mine was very quiet and simple, worked a little bit in the garden, dabbled and doodled in my sketchbook. Very relaxing.

There is a new offering in my Etsy cottage shop. A pattern dedicated to summer. Pale in color, simple palette, This would be wonderful lightly tea stained, for a antique look. 
 I like to picture the patterns in their original colors so you can see the finished piece as coded. But for the finishing anything goes. I do believe I will stain lightly getting darker towards the corners.

The pattern comes Color Coded using DMC only!
It measures 7" high by 5 1/4" wide.
It is a 3 strand punch.

Grab a cup of coffee head on over to the shop and browse the many patterns available.
Keep in mind you can purchase it as a download or printed. I can also enlarge my patterns for use with rug hooking on linen or rug punching on Monks cloth.
Email or message me for details and pricing.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

Happy Days!
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment