Monday, December 4, 2017

Oh What fun!


Good morning everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.. ..Are your outside lights up yet? I am looking a bit like Scrooge on my block...all the neighbors have there's up, need to do that, right? 

I have decided to release this years, remaining three Christmas punch needle patterns all at once.
Time is running short...but there is still time to punch for your 2017 Christmas season.


"Reindeer"
Punch needle pattern
For all the nature lovers out there. 
Measures: 10" high  x 5" wide
it is a three strand punch 
color coded using DMC only. 


"Winter White" 
Punch needle pattern
The picture does not do this one justice. I love it!
3 strand punch
Measuring: 8" high x 5 1/4" wide
Color coded using DMC only.



"Christmas quilt"
Punch needle pattern
Measuring: 7 " high  x 7" wide
color coded using DMC & Moire wool threads 
3 strand punch


 I also have a surprise coming up this month, that I'm so excited about. 
Here is a hint: Dust off that 1 strand needle. If you haven't purchased one yet, ask Santa! 
Sneak peaks coming shortly!

Off to put my lights up!

Enjoy, happy needle working,
Kate






No comments:

Post a Comment