Saturday, February 3, 2018

Cardinal for Terri


Good afternoon everyone, Wanted to introduce my newest punch needle pattern. Per request from a facebook follower...Thank you Terri.
As I was writing back to Terri this image popped into my head and head to immediately  get it down on the drawing board. 
This punch is not for beginners. (It is a mixer) meaning I code using two different colors of DMC floss to create one larger strand to thread into your needle, this creates shading.
It is also a 2, 3 and 6 strand punch for detail. You can use your three strand needle for two strands of floss. It is punched on weavers cloth, using a 3 and 6 strand CTR needles.
All the directions are included. It measures 8 1/4" High by 5 1/4" Wide. and uses DMC only.
It is available as a printed or downloadable pattern in my etsy shop:
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you again Terri!

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment