Monday, October 8, 2018

A Christmas Moon & Auburn hoop frames

 Introducing the Auburn Hoop Frame


"A Christmas moon"



Close up, hello Mr moon


Good Monday Afternoon to you all!

First I am so excited to introduce you to the Auburn hoop frame.
A great alternative to framing. It works just like a normal hoop, except....wait for it...

IT'S ALSO A FINISHING FRAME.
AWESOME RIGHT?
I will be making some more patterns to fit in the various sizes offered. But for now 
A Christmas moon fits right into the 8" classic frame!

Now I'm not sure if you can punch in it. I'll let you know, 
working on a new pattern and I'll give it a try.

Now for info on my newest pattern.
"A Christmas moon"

It is a 3 strand punch, worked using a 3 strand CTR needle.
It comes color coded using DMC Floss.
It measures 8" in diameter.
the model is punch on weaver cloth.

There is also a video on how to finish it, if you choose not to go for the Auburn frame at

An exciting day, let me know what you think!
Have a wonderful day,
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment