Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Winter White Embroidery Pattern





"WINTER WHITE" - Embroidery Pattern

Hi everybody, Hope your day is starting out as wonderful as mine.

This little snowman is coming to you in time for Christmas. 
It is my newest series of Embroidery Patterns.
I hope you are as excited as I am Embroidery seems to making a comeback, thanks to all the designers out there. 

Winter white is available in my Etsy shop. 


Make sure if you want the embroidery, that you are in the embroidery patterns section. 

He is available as a Printed Pattern, which includes the option of Printed Pattern only, Printed Pattern + weavers cloth or Printed Pattern + Pre printed weavers cloth. By the way Weavers cloth is wonderful to embroider on. You will not want to get the Pre printed pattern wet. It may bleed into your embroidery. If you have never tried it, here's your chance!
He is also available as an Instant Digital Download, If you can't wait to get started!

I do hope you have a wonderful day, also let me take this opportunity to Thank each and every one of you,  because of your patronage to my shop I am able to keep my shop open for another year.

Thank you,
Kate 




No comments:

Post a Comment