Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hot off the Press




I am trying out something that I have seen elsewhere on the web, It's called a WEB SHOW.

How it works:
Once a month or so, keep an I on the Bee Hive picture on the right. I will post a day and time for the show. (It's Best If you follow my blog, sign up in the right column).

On that day, at that time I will open a post to the web show.
There you will be the first person to see my new items and have a chance to purchase them.

You will need a Paypal account to pay for the item.
Most of my items are one of a kind, so don't hesitate, It will be first come first serve.

 I will keep them posted for 24 hours, Afterwords I will move any unsold items to my Etsy shop.

We'll see how it goes, Hope to see you there!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment