Monday, February 22, 2016

Egg Hunt


"Egg Hunt"

Yesterday we had a touch of Spring weather, it was gorgeous!
What did I do, bummer, started Spring cleaning. I did get to enjoy a cup a coffee on the back patio. The sun felt wonderful on my face. 

Last week during all the cold brisk weather I decided I needed a touch of spring so out of the imagination popped a topiary egg tree! I can't say how these punches come into my head, they just do!

This punch is a real stash builder, I believe there are 25 DMC colors in it because of the eggs. Each egg has three different colors. If you choose not to build your stash, try breaking from the color code and use up any colors you have existing of your own. I kept the tree neutral so it will blend with any of your colors. The background purple and green are Valdani #12 perle cotton you will need one ball each of these. 

Look for the Pattern Printed or a jpg download at my Cottage Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/briarcottage

Happy Punching,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment