Saturday, March 3, 2018

Out of the box





Good evening everyone,
As an artist, I realized quite early that thinking out of the box is one of the greatest assets an artist can have.
To not be afraid of the process or mistakes... many of my mistakes have turned out to be one of my biggest bonuses. 

I heard a customer of mine say, she liked the back of her punch needle better. 
I have to admit I sometimes do also!
So the other day I thought why not.....
Out of the box, right?
Once you understand the basic or general premise of punch needle, “the rules”.
Why not brake out and try something new.
So I did!

Let me know your opinion on this, can you wrap your head around a punch that is actually worked on the correct side without turning it over for the finished project?

Enjoy,
Kate









No comments:

Post a Comment