Thursday, June 28, 2018

Hooking


Good morning!
I started a hooked rug last year and haven’t had a chance to work on it. I’ve Decided  to spend a couple days adding to my my freestyle rug.
Since I follow restricted lines for my punch needle patterns, for this I decided to just let my imagination run. It feels really good for a change.
It will end up being a modern rug....but that’s ok!

My home is an eclectic mix...of my arts from present and past. A complete mush mash of furniture and trinkets collected over the years....most of my furnishings have come from flea markets, friends and the side of the road, Painted or refinished to my liking.
Over the years there has been a multitude of changes in my arts and my home. But antiques will always stay very close to my heart, especially early American..! I don’t own a piece but enjoy looking on Pinterest at everyone else’s treasures.....they are far beyond my budget.

I am a very private person, I spend most of my time alone in my art bubble. 
Please be patient with me as I am trying to open my home and my heart to the internet. I do feel I owe my followers this. Till next time, I’m off to hook.

Enjoy,
 life, the arts and above all yourself,

Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment